Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oreo Truffles


As promised, I'm back in 1 week's time! I really hope that this can be maintained. 
Nowadays I really need to squeeze some time out for making 1 thing each week. 
Please bear with my plain pictures as I don't have much time to decorate that much. 

I will normally start to do my stuffs when baby is asleep or my mum is taking care of her. This is considered as my ME time =) Everyone needs it!

So this week I made some simple Oreo Truffles. Quite a sinful one (in fact double sinfulness) but I'm sure all chocolate lovers will like it! 
I will binge on these when I'm home after a long day, somehow it perks me up!

Coated with chocolate and so rich & soft in there!



While I'm taking the photos of the truffles, 
I placed Lovern in the exersaucer to let her watch Babytv, double enjoyment for her! 
Her usual blur look! 

Hehe..this will be a short post, I got to run. 
It's 11.30pm now and baby is not asleep yet. 
Shes seriously a night owl!
So I'll see you guys next week again! =) Have a great week ahead!



------------------------------------------

Oreo Truffles



 

18 OREO Cookies (Finely crushed)

112g Cream Cheese (At room temperature)
100g Semi-Sweet Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
20g Heavy Whipping Cream



Reserve 1/6 portion of Oreo cookie crumbs.

1. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
 2. Shape into 1 inch balls. Leave it in the fridge.
3. Use double boil method, heat chocolate and cream until chocolate have melted.
4. Take Oreo balls out and dip into melted chocolate mixture, place on parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour of until firm.

--------------------------------------

Altered recipe from : 

2 comments:

  1. Love the little blurred look!... she is so cute!

    You must be feeling good enjoying these delicious truffles at your me-time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe, Coraine! I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! My name is Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete