Friday, December 10, 2010

Homemade Organic Soy Milk


When I'm out, my choice of drink will be Hot Soy Milk with no sugar.
I think it should be the healthiest choice...
and this is my homemade version.
Simple yet tasty!


Loads of protein & nutrients in a cup...
 Some may not be used to the soy taste if there's no sugar content.
But I love the pure taste without any other additions.


Homemade Organic Soy Milk

6 Tbsp Organic Soy Beans (Soaked for at least 6hours)
800ml Water
4 tsp Cane Sugar (optional)

1. Blend soaked soy beans and water together for 1 1/2 minute.
2. Filter it with cheesecloth and transfer soy milk to pot.
3. Boil on medium fire until there's bubbles at the sides, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and stir cane sugar in. Serve hot/cold.

PS: You can keep the okra(left over solid) to use in other dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment