Sorry for the lack of post...
I'm back! =)
With these muffins!
It looks like a mushroom,
I did not grease my muffin pan, so the muffins got stuck in the pan.
Had a hard time getting them out, some broke.
It has a crumbly top which is very crispy after baking.
Actually the fragrance started to flow around while it was baked halfway.
This muffin is moist too!
So its the combination of soft + crispy.
Best eaten warm.
The crumbly top will be even more fragrant and crispier!
HAHA..The name, To die for blueberry muffins seems too serious...
Try it out to find out whether it's really to die for???
To-Die-For Blueberry Muffins
190g All Purpose Flour
150g Caster Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
80ml Vegetable Oil
145g Blueberries or more
100g Brown Sugar
40g All Purpose Flour
55g Butter, Cubed
1 1/2tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease muffin cups or pan, with or without muffin liners.
2. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder for muffin mixture in a large bowl.
3. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup. Add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.
4. To make crumb topping, Mix together brown sugar, all purpose flour, cubed butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork until crumbly. Or you can use the rub in method.4. Mix wet muffin mixture with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries.
5. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Recipe Source From: All Recipes