Monday, February 7, 2011

Rosemary Farfalle Pasta

After the long Chinese New Year break,
I'm used to eating at people's house and ran out of ideas what to cook at home. 

End of long holiday and life will be back to normal once again.
I will miss those days of gathering...

Although I have lots of ingredients in my fridge, I had no idea what to cook for lunch.
I wanted to cook something simple and fast yet yummy!
So here it is...
Farfalle is also known as bow-tie pasta..
And it's actually an Italian word which means butterflies.
I guess they look pretty much like butterflies..that's why?


I stir fried the cooked Farfalle with some salmon and broccoli...
just mix in fresh rosemary, oregano, black pepper and salt.
Done!
The texture is the same as those random pasta, just that they have cute appearance...


A close up of the Farfalle Pasta...
I think kids will love them!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosemary Farfalle Pasta

1 tsp Olive Oil
4 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
300g Cooked Farfalle
200g Diced Fresh Salmon
150g Broccoli
2 - 3 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
1 tsp Grounded Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt

1.  Sauteed garlic with olive oil for 1 minute.
2. Add broccoli and stir fry for another 2 minute. 
3. Mix salmon and cooked Farfalle in, and add water. Keep stirring.
4. Sprinkle in rosemary, oregano, black pepper and salt.
5. Mix well and remove from heat when salmon is cooked throughly.
6. Serve hot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment