Thursday, March 31, 2011

Omu "Brown" Rice


Omurice is Omelet + Rice...
and here I have..Omu "Brown" Rice...
With a bright smiley face!
Don't be mistaken...
this meal is not catered for kids. 
HAHA..it's for my man and myself!
My man saw this and laughed
I think it's a good way to put a smile on your love ones,
with all this little ideas.




Additional fiber for the meal~!
An impromptu decoration...


Cut the omelet up, and this is what you get...
the fried rice! =)
Mine doesn't have any meat though...
but the sweetness of the vegetables make it taste yummy!

I'm very determined this time to improve my health for a better future.
I realised that controlling diet alone is not enough to correct the situation.
I've just jogged for 25 minutes, and hope that the timing can be increased gradually.
In addition, aim to exercise for at least 3 times a week!
I want to be healthy!
Bad health go away! Shoo!


-------------------------------------------------------------

Omu "  Brown"   Rice
Serves 2
 
Fried Rice
1 1/2 Cups Cooked Brown Rice
1 Tbsp Oil
4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 Medium Yellow Onion, Diced
1/4 Cabbage, Shredded
2 Baby Carrot, Diced
2 Tbsp Okonomiyaki Sauce
A Pinch of Salt and Pepper

1. Sauteed onions in preheated oil until soft and translucent.
2. Add garlic and keep stirring til fragrant.
3. Now, add cabbage, carrot, and cooked brown rice, mix well.
4. Season with okonomiyaki sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.

Omelet 
 1 Tbsp Oil
3 eggs, beaten
(Divide into 2 Portions)

Watch how to pan fry the egg and wrap the rice with omelet HERE

------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Sound yummy and good , and cute smiley face, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yo Sonia! =) thank you so much for your comment..haha..the one and only..thank u!! =)

    ReplyDelete