I've not been baking for quite awhile...
Yesterday, I baked 2 kinds of bread.
One crusty bread and this, the Fresh Strawberry Bread...
This bread is filled strawberry slices!
It's a very moist cake...!
A no butter recipe...very easy to make.
Measure, mix & bake~!
It's nice to be eaten warm or cold.
The Fresh Strawberry Bread
200g Sliced Fresh Strawberries
195g All Purpose Flour
3g Ground Cinnamon
3g Baking Powder
3g Baking Soda
150ml Vegetable Oil
2 Beaten Eggs
70g Chopped Pecans (I omitted this)
1. Preheat oven to 175degrees.
2. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder & baking soda in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Blend oil, beaten eggs into strawberry slices.
3. Add strawberry mixture to flour mixture, blend until dry ingredients are just moistened.
4. Stir in Pecans. Do not overmix!
5. Pour batter into 9" X 5" loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean.
7. Let it cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn loaf out & cool completely.
Recipe Source From: All Recipes