Thursday, November 4, 2010

(Trial) Evaporated Milk Bread


My first trial in making Evaporated Milk Bread...
There were about 200ml of leftover evaporated milk from the steamed moist chocolate cake.
I didn't want to waste them, and my man kept requesting me to bake a bread for the past few days.
So I had this idea, to use evaporated milk instead of fresh milk


Results were...
Pretty ugly and out of shape,
as I thought it's only a trial,
just pressed the dough with my hands and did not weigh the individual doughs.



The texture is actually soft and fluffy!!
I had some difficulty in cutting the bread as it was soft to handle..
There's a hint of sweetness in the bread too!



I think it will go well with any Jam/Peanut butter or even butter!
Ermm..sorry I can't share the recipe as I really don't know the quantity,
just mixed everything together till I get a pliable dough.


The ingredients in there are:

  • Hi Protein Flour
  • Evaporated Milk
  • Brown Sugar
  • Yeast
  • Butter

I think those who know how to make bread will know the estimation in quantity.
Anyone wanna try this?

No comments:

Post a Comment