Cold noodles and it's all veg....
some may not find it appetizing as there's no meat in there =)
But this is definitely a refreshing lunch! Especially with this warm weather~
I used organic udon...
After adding the sauce,
it becomes flavourful and it's best when chilled~
简单的凉拌面 Simple Cold Noodles (Vegetarian)
One Portion of Noodle
Sesame Seeds/Ground Sesame (best pan fried without oil or toasted)
1 1/2 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Dark Vinegar
1. Cook noodles as directed on package.
2. Drain away water and transfer noodles to a bowl of cold water.
3. Shred all vegetables.
4. Mix seasoning together.
5. When noodles have cooled down, place them on a plate
and decorate with shredded vegetables.
6. Sprinkle with lots of sesame seed/ground sesame.
7. Drizzle sauce all over & mix well.
8. Chill again if you want it to be colder.
Note: to let noodles absorb more seasoning, mix sauce with noodles first,
and put in fridge for 30 minutes then add ingredients.