Another kind of stir fried pasta...Fusili...
But in a chinese way...
and it's a vegetarian dish..
A weird combination right??
But it tasted pretty good!! HAHA!!
Fusilli in Chinese Style (serves 1)
1 Serving of Fusilli(cooked as directed on package)
1 Yellow Onion
A Bunch of Vegetable
One Handful of Frozen Vegetables
2 Tbsp Water + 1 tsp Light Soy Sauce + White Pepper
1 tsp Oil
1. Heat oil in wok.
2. Stir fry onion until a bit tender.
3. Add Fusilli and stir for 1/2 minute.
4. Add vegetables and stir for another 1 minute.
5. Drizzle water + seasoning in and stir well.
6. Remove from heat after 1 minute.