Those fat fingers are slowly creeping up to u~~
I don't celebrate at all,
but thought of making these fingers to have some Halloween mood =p
These are actually shortbread...
They are pretty yummy!! Ermm..provided if you have the courage to pick up 1 and try it.
A very simple recipe, with just 4 ingredients!
& not forgetting to wish everyone...Happy Halloween!!! =)
100g Butter (softened)
110g All Purpose Flour
1. Preheat oven @ 170 degrees
2. Cream butter thoroughly and slowly add sugar.
3. Sift all purpose flour and corn flour, mix well into dough.
4. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Shape into slim finger shapes.
6. Use whole blanched almonds as nails and red food colouring for blood.
7. Slash on the fingers to create knukles.
8. Bake in oven for 30 mininutes or until slight golden brown.
9. Cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
10. Keep in an airtight container.
Recipe Source From : All Recipes