Friday, October 29, 2010

Vegetarian Stir Fried Kishimen


Another vegetarian meal...a nearly sinless and easy recipe

That was for our lunch a few days ago too...

these few days I overate once again =(
I should say sorry to myself..just 1 month+ left and I'm still doing this.
*sigh*
So from now, I will continue to post some healthy food,
and I hope it won't be too bored for all of you!


There's my favourite, edamame!
Actually I had no more ingredients to add, only left with veg and carrots,
so had the idea that I can use these beans~


Vegetarian Stir Fried Kishimen

2 Servings of Cooked Kishimen/Udon/Soba
1tsp Oil
1 Medium Yellow Onion
1 Handful of Edamame 
1 Handful of Vegetable (I used Shanghai green)
1 Medium Shredded Carrot
2 Tbsp Water+1/2 tsp Dashi Granules+1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 Handful of Shredded Dried Seaweed

1. Sauteed onion in oil until soft, and add edaamame, shredded carrot. Stir fry for 1/2 minute.
2. Put cooked kishimen/udon/soba, vegetable & water+seasoning in then continue to stir fry for another 1-2 minutes.
3. Serve on a plate and sprinkle with generous serving for seaweed.

No comments:

Post a Comment