Saturday, October 23, 2010

Steamed Saba with Miso Sauce


Steamed Saba with Miso Sauce!
my first time cooking this and I'm hooked onto it!
It's not the kind of authentic Japanese food, 
I used my own way to do it.
My humble try =)
It's a bit salty, so it goes really well with rice!
Officially addicted to it...



Steamed Saba with Miso Sauce


 2 Saba/Mackerel Fillets
3 Tbsp Water
1 tsp Chopped Ginger
1 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Miso 




1. Steam Saba/Mackerel for 5-8minutes on medium heat.
2. Prepare the sauce by adding water in saucepan, and when it comes to a boil,
cook the chopped ginger in it for about 2 minutes.
3. Stir dark soy sauce in, and remove saucepan from heat.
4. Add miso into the saucepan, and mix well.
5. Drizzle miso sauce onto steamed saba and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment