We are on vegetarian meals these few days.
somehow, I don't really include meat in my meal plans when i cook.
So poor man has to go meatless =P
I woke up at 6+am to prepare for his lunch to be brought to work.
and I will have the same type of food as him for my lunch.
As he got to leave at 7am, I had to get everything done fast
So I cooked the spaghetti the night before,
and refrigerated it.
As for cutting of ingredients, mushrooms and capsicums are pretty easy to be handled.
So this was our lunch~
Somewhat filling and definitely a healthier choice..
Healthy Vegetarian Spaghetti (Serves 2)
1/2 Packet of Spaghetti
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Garlic
1 Cubed Capsicum
6 Portobello Mushrooms
1 tsp Dried Basil
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 Tbsp water + 1/2 tsp salt/soy sauce
1. Cook spaghetti by following the directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
2. Sauteed garlic in olive oil until it's fragrant.
3. Put capsicum and mushrooms in and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add spaghetti, and mix well.
5. Sprinkle basil, black pepper and cook for another minute. Stir constantly.
6. Lastly, add water and salt/soy sauce, count to 30 seconds while stir frying and remove from heat.
7. Before serving, sprinkle more black pepper and basil on spaghetti.