Friday, September 10, 2010

Alphabet Pasta


Don't we all just love these Alphabet Pasta!?
My mum used to cook these for us when we were young,
actually.... when we were sick... 
She will normally cook and serve with ikan bilis soup then top with fishballs.
My man loves eating these pasta too and requested for it~



As my mother's daughter, somehow, I did it the same way as her.
Alphabet pasta in soya bean + ikan bilis soup!
with Batang, Steamed Broccoli, Shredded Carrot and Soya Bean from the soup.


Our brunch for this public holiday...
Happiness...


No seasoning/oil was added...
everything was plain. 
Sweet on its own!


Life is happiest at its simplest.... isn't it so true?

2 comments:

  1. I love alphabet pasta too even though I don't normally have it in my pantry. I have an affinity for something cute I guess...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE..CG...Yes especially after looking at your piggies..I'm sure that you have affinity with cute stuffs!! I love piggies!

    ReplyDelete