Made these at night and it's meant for next day's lunch...
I used Penne...
My new wallies! =)
Completed! & I feel that something is missing....
Some crunchiness and sweetness!
So I added some fuji apple bites!
A weird combination?
Drizzle with lemon juice, mix, it's super refreshing!!
Rosemary Cold Pasta (Serves 2)
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Chopped Rosemary
100g Frozen Mix Vegetables
1 Fuji Apple
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise/Miracle Whip
1. Cook Pasta as directed on package. When it's cooked, drain.
2. Stir oilive oil, black pepper, rosemary into the hot pasta.
3. Cook/steam the frozen mix vegetables for 3 minutes.
4. Mix with the seasoned pasta and let cool.
5. Cut the fuji apple into bite size and soak in salted water for 3minutes.
6. Add fuji apple and mayonnaise/miracle whip to pasta, and stir well.
7. Drizzle with lemon juice, mix and best served cold.