Friday, September 3, 2010

懒人混合飯 (Mixed Rice For Lazy People)

I got to work till night for today...
so my man was all responsible for our dinner...
he cooked his specialty...
懒人混合飯
That's what we call it...

He used to cook it for me really often,
when we've just started dating..HEHE..
He will add tons of chicken, taiwan sauages, crabstick and ham!
No veggies at all !!

This time round, it's a different version...because..over the years, we became more
health conscious~

He cooked with brown rice instead of white rice,
added cabbage and carrots, and only used taiwan sausages + crabstick.
I know taiwan sausages arer unhealthy too,
but there's much improvement in our eating habit compared to before...=)

Here's our dinner....

It's cooked in the rice cooker,
Just 4 steps..!

1. Soak brown rice in water for at least an hour.
2. Mix 1cup brown rice : 2.5 cup of water and all other ingredients together.
3. For seasoning, just 1 TBSP of light  soy sauce, 1 TBSP of dark soy sauce, 1 TBSP of sesame oil and 1/2 TBSP of white pepper.
4. Press the start button!


 Wait for 20-30mins....


you will get to eat some tasty rice~~


And that's not the end
he pan-fried some ngor hiong made by my mother in law too~
Had been sitting in the fridge for 1 week plus...
Got to clear it...



actually I don't know what's in there, 
because it isn't like those store bought ones which are really meaty...


Ahh...actually this is a sinful dinner...
I'm gonna start my diet with my man on Sunday!
I will update about the plan tomorrow,
and please excuse me for posting not so yummy food for the time being,
just bear with it for 14days! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment